Welcome Jack Grealish!

Kdb, grealish, foden, sterling bernardo and mahrez. Never dreamed that we would see 6 players with ball skills like this at little city.

Wow, if somebody told me just two months ago we would go for him...wow! I always liked him even when he was ridiculed on this board, a true baller like Merlin or Nasri, but I never imagined we would go for him and get him. And we earned around £108 mil from all transfers, happy fucking days!!!!

Just the job looking forward to seeing him causing havoc with Foden and DeBruyne. Welcome Jack

Welcome Jack!

Delighted this is finally done, quality player at a pivotal stage of his career - really think he will be up for the challenge.

Also impressed with his statements - hungry to do well here and work with Pep and the team along with his farewell to Villa - seems to have a sensible head on his shoulders.

Let’s get the season started!

It is like he has been captured by ISIS and is being forced to read a statement before his execution
He....................wants.........................to ....................................make.................................it.........................................really....................................clear....................................to.......................................the.............................fans.....................................of................................Aston.............................Villa.............................though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.