Welcome Jack Grealish!

Kaveh the clueless cockend crying on Sky.
“What about the romance of football?
“There were children of six and seven at Villa’s training camp yesterday. This has ruined their summer holidays”
Steals a living spouting bollocks on the back of the circus that is modern day football and wonders where all the romance has gone.

Welcome Jack

Simon Stone on BBC did the article on the transfer and it contains this nugget

The first occasion was that never-to-be-forgotten night in 2008 when Sheikh Mansour went on an elaborate sweep of available players to prove he was a man to be taken seriously and spent £50m on Brazilian striker Robinho
Not a fan of Simon Stones by any means but back in 2008 that that paragraph was basically true

And we all know that that line would never be said if he'd gone to the swamp. In fact, it would be sold as his destiny to wear the red of the greatest club in the world as Rooney did when he left his boyhood club.

Cunts, every single one of 'em.

Exactly - but these tossers need to learn pretty quickly that City are the top club now. We’ve got great history that they need to learn about but more importantly the last ten years have been OURS. We’re the club that can now spend big. The rags did it in their hey day.

Blues - be loud and PROUD that we’re now the best club & the big spenders. Throw it down the throats of all the fans that criticise us for it. Laugh at them & remind them that the best clubs attract the best players AND CAN AFFORD TO PAY WHAT IT TAKES. It’s the way of the world.

Don’t try & justify or excuse it - revel in the fact we’re the best & pay the most

This is actually important this is what our little FIFA buddy was warning us about what if his rating is 80 or 81 again then how will Pep and Txiki live with each other because we would have paid a lot of money for scouts and if the scouts didn't even realise the low ratings on FIFA then you have to wonder what else they missed which is why spending 100m on a guy with a rating like that is questionable and really we should have got Sancho because his rating is 83 and he has 5 star skill moves and over 90 pace which is great in the game and the game is really realistic I think I'm disappointed in all of this.
I’m really pleased I understand absolutely non of that ;)

When he leaves City his next job will be the England managers.

This is just the warm up to that
My money would be on Pep taking the Netherlands job after 22/23.

Van Ghoul won't be there very long. Third time round, he's a stop-gap appointment who will be ready to step aside for a long term coach in time for the 2024 Euros and 2026 World Cup.

Pep would probably relish the opportunity to reintroduce/reinvent the Cruyff mentality at the home of his hero.

Meanwhile.... Welcome to Manchester Jack!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.