Welcome Jack Grealish!

Good turn out by the looks of it.
I thought there would be about 50 there.

Think you seriously underestimated the huge appeal across the whole of our fan base for our charming & charismatic Jack

Good turn out by the looks of it.
I thought there would be about 50 there.
Better than I thought to looking at the video. Lots of young blues in attendance with Grealish on their tops. He’s going to be such a hit at city.

seems a really good & humble guy

All still on holiday. Pep said weeks ago they won't be back until after Spurs because he wants them to get a decent break.
Pretty sure they're all due back today. Those were the dates reported at the end of the euros. They aren't going to go straight into first team training first day back, it'll be tests, Conditioning and individual training away from the main group.

Pretty sure they're all due back today. Those were the dates reported at the end of the euros. They aren't going to go straight into first team training first day back, it'll be tests, Conditioning and individual training away from the main group.
They could have nipped over to say hi to their mate bloody rude!

Unable to control themselves? What were they doing?
Everyone was behind solid barriers minus the Jammy late comers who then got let into a bit very close to grealish whilst being the only ones involved with comps etc. That wasn’t enough for some and despite many warnings of not getting close to him as he is in a squad bubble at the very end many piled through trying to get to him. One young kid hugging and getting a pic with him, without covid would be cute, with covid I’m sure that cut it short.

Weird isn't it. Fans went mad when he was warming up for England. Now he will be booed every week.
Was listening to the radio and one of the presenters made a sly comment about his driving incident. Thought to myself, fuckin hell I’d forgotten about that, hadn’t seen it mentioned probably since it happened. Course it‘ll be getting brought up left right and centre now lol

Was listening to the radio and one of the presenters made a sly comment about his driving incident. Thought to myself, fuckin hell I’d forgotten about that, hadn’t seen it mentioned probably since it happened. Course it‘ll be getting brought up left right and centre now lol
Simon Jordan that, the wanker also called city a grotty mob. Biased to the core when it comes to us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.