Welcome Jack Grealish!

Well I just want to say good luck to Jack, not all us villa fans will boo him or hold him in a bad light.

Yes I'm gutted he has gone, but as I said in the transfer thread, if he was to leave then City would be my choice, I couldn't stand to see him in a united or Liverpool top.

I know some are still unsure on him and the price tag, but I think it won't take him long to show the doubters his talent, he's only getting better, I will still look out and support him as he's a home grown player and a villa fan.

To leave wasn't an easy choice for him, and if anyone can't see that then there not worth the time and energy, I understand his reason for going, he wants to test himself against the best in Europe and the champions league, sadly at this time we can offer him that so he goes with my blessing and support, (apart from when we play each other).

As I've said in previous posts I'm not a fan that begrudges Manchester City the riches, to have to put up with the fergie years it's nice to see you putting them and Liverpool in there place.

We are only on the beginning of our journey back to the top, will we get there, I don't know but if you don't dream then you never know, as I've read on here if you would of gone back 10 years and told yourselves that you would be where you are today, I think a fair few of you wouldn't believe it or would be locked up in a padded cell.

Anyway I'll leave you all to celebrate, but I will be back during the season, as I like to chat to other fans and have always found this site generally a friendly and informative place.

Good luck Super Jack, show the world what you can do.
Good to hear from a decent Villa Fan and have to say unlike many on here met mostly decent Villa Fans around Harrow before the League Cup Final (it was different tho at Wembley etc it must be said)

Nice to see an opposition fan with nous and clued up and not fallkng for the media bullshit narrative.
Cheers, sadly they don't like there favourites not buying all the talent and winning the trophy, to me it's been great watching the so called big teams moan, that city are ruining football, well there not there just doing what you have done for years but only better :-).

I hope we continue to progress and can back to that level soon as it seems fun lol

Anyway good Jack and City (except when we play you)

Cheers, sadly they don't like there favourites not buying all the talent and winning the trophy, to me it's been great watching the so called big teams moan, that city are ruining football, well there not there just doing what you have done for years but only better :-).

I hope we continue to progress and can back to that level soon as it seems fun lol

Anyway good Jack and City (except when we play you)
Same to you lads.

Welcome Jack Grealish. The player will soon find out he will be treated differently being a City player.
I hope he can step up under the guidance of Pep. If he does, the ridiculous 100mill might not be that bad an investment.
28 million more than pepe the Nobody at arsenal

Welcome Jack

Simon Stone on BBC did the article on the transfer and it contains this nugget

The first occasion was that never-to-be-forgotten night in 2008 when Sheikh Mansour went on an elaborate sweep of available players to prove he was a man to be taken seriously and spent £50m on Brazilian striker Robinho

Kaveh the clueless cockend crying on Sky.
“What about the romance of football?
“There were children of six and seven at Villa’s training camp yesterday. This has ruined their summer holidays”
Love it -absolutely hate the c**t. Every year somehow announces Utd have had the best Transfer Window

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.