Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Pep wants a good look at julian-alvarez in pre-season because of the new system we will use next season
having a number 9 in haaland will mean a different setup in midfield and i fancy pep will want somebody playing off haaland so julian-alvarez will be given that option,

we may struggle early season with the setup, so options in reverting to a false 9 also plays into julian-alvarez hands
so we have to keep julian-alvarez in and around the club and forget loaning him out ?

Pep wants a good look at julian-alvarez in pre-season because of the new system we will use next season
having a number 9 in haaland will mean a different setup in midfield and i fancy pep will want somebody playing off haaland so julian-alvarez will be given that option,

we may struggle early season with the setup, so options in reverting to a false 9 also plays into julian-alvarez hands
so we have to keep julian-alvarez in and around the club and forget loaning him out ?
Reverting to a false 9! Where does Haaland fit in with that?

if alvarez can sit one year on the bench, so its ok.

alavrez,haland,sterling,mahrez,grilish,foden,jesus,palmer.

pep dont like big squad, lets see what heppen.

Reverting to a false 9! Where does Haaland fit in with that?

haaland is good enough to play any system, but I was speaking about options with alvarez if pep wants to change it up and boss the games with his false 9 setup and keep the ball

if alvarez can sit one year on the bench, so its ok.

alavrez,haland,sterling,mahrez,grilish,foden,jesus,palmer.

pep dont like big squad, lets see what heppen.

The only problem pep has at city is being top-heavy with forwards and 2 have to leave then alvarez can play his part next season, i think alvarez could hit the ground running and score goals for fun

haaland is good enough to play any system, but I was speaking about options with alvarez if pep wants to change it up and boss the games with his false 9 setup and keep the ball
Never seen Haaland be anything other than a 9. In games I have seen him drop deep he looks lost. On the shoulder of defenders is how he does damage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.