Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Not sure if this is a wind up account as content is private but I can assure everyone that that is utter bollox
Not sure how I’ve done that when fiddling with my settings - but no, I’m no WUM.

Just what I’ve heard. I get bits and pieces from a reliable source. All in good faith.

Edit: Should be able to see my previous posts now?

Not sure how I’ve done that when fiddling with my settings - but no, I’m no WUM.

Just what I’ve heard. I get bits and pieces from a reliable source. All in good faith.

Edit: Should be able to see my previous posts now?
What kind of source? Ask your source about the number of Libertadores games he has. That’s more than enough

Sorry but this is very, very strange. Why not just come forward saying he will not loaned. All I hear here is “hasn’t been offered to this one club” rather than “will 100% be with us”. Makes you think if we’re waiting on Jesus to be sold first?

Sorry but this is very, very strange. Why not just come forward saying he will not loaned. All I hear here is “hasn’t been offered to this one club” rather than “will 100% be with us”. Makes you think if we’re waiting on Jesus to be sold first?

You are reading too much between the lines . Just kick back , open one cold ,put on music and do some samba .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.