Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

He will be sadly missed, a quality poster, lots of useful insight in the South American players.

Far too much abuse and pure rudeness on this board, poisonous at times.

He was a bloody nightmare imo. He'd argue with a wall in an empty room.

He was a know-all pain in the arse, so I expect him to turn up in a different guise on here soon. He won't be able to cope without being able to 'prove' that he's cleverer than everyone else.

I look forward to blocking him again.

He will be sadly missed, a quality poster, lots of useful insight in the South American players.

Far too much abuse and pure rudeness on this board, poisonous at times.
Interesting character. I took an instant dislike to him then warmed to him after a while.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter much if he was really nice or a tit I found his posts interesting and it’s a shame he has gone.

Do the mods never reveal what happened? I don't remember ever seeing “deleted poster” before. Sounds a bit Distopian.

Interesting character. I took an instant dislike to him then warmed to him after a while.

At the end of the day it doesn’t matter much if he was really nice or a tit I found his posts interesting and it’s a shame he has gone.

Do the mods never reveal what happened? I don't remember ever seeing “deleted poster” before. Sounds a bit Distopian.
I more or less instantly put him on ignore, probably saved the mods a bit of work, do I get any thanks ? Do I fuck ;-)

I more or less instantly put him on ignore, probably saved the mods a bit of work, do I get any thanks ? Do I fuck ;-)
You know what…it was like talking to Sheldon Cooper I got the impression that he could be arrogant but that there was no intention behind it, more that he didn’t realise.

You have to wonder what he did. He seemed a bit emotional but Its good to have contrary views and people who swim against the tide. Sadly if you are new, not a confirmed blue and express those opinions you often get chased off by the pack. Lost a lot of decent posters that way.

You have to wonder what he did. He seemed a bit emotional but Its good to have contrary views and people who swim against the tide. Sadly if you are new, not a confirmed blue and express those opinions you often get chased off by the pack. Lost a lot of decent posters that way.
Tru dat

Unfortunately, it was BrazilianBlue (Gus).

I'd much rather have read what he had to say than the utter shite that makes up most of this forum. As melodramatic as he could be, at times, at least he was intelligent and posted useful information.

Agreed but tbh he would bite at everything and some threads I'd just end up skipping pages because it was all long arguments.

In the end there were that many who had him on ignore it was barely worth him posting -)
He'll be back.

Currently playing against Union for anyone interested…about 12 mins in and is playing with another striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.