Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

first thing I said to my Dad when we watched Aguero live for the first time was just look at his technique to find the side netting inside the bottom corner, we'd not had a striker like that in my lifetime. Someone with such pure finishing technique their goals just find that unreachable corner of the goal. Alvarez's 3rd has just sparked that feeling again. If he can genuinely finish like that on a regular basis we have a star, because that's a pure striker's finish, class.
Agree, that third finish has me most excited

He reminds me of Kinkladze looks wise so in my mind he's Kinky Al.

Also I am 100% certain he will have his legs broken on the pitch before he ever crosses the Atlantic. It's just too City not to.

first thing I said to my Dad when we watched Aguero live for the first time was just look at his technique to find the side netting inside the bottom corner, we'd not had a striker like that in my lifetime. Someone with such pure finishing technique their goals just find that unreachable corner of the goal. Alvarez's 3rd has just sparked that feeling again. If he can genuinely finish like that on a regular basis we have a star, because that's a pure striker's finish, class.
I thought Tevez had that technique as well, what excited me about Aguero from the word go was he just got on with it with none of the rubbish or controversy, also he was here for the long run unlike Tevez who was essentially a mercenary.

I thought Tevez had that technique as well, what excited me about Aguero from the word go was he just got on with it with none of the rubbish or controversy, also he was here for the long run unlike Tevez who was essentially a mercenary.
He looks very promising.

An absolute steal at £14m. Tkixi strikes again.
No no no no no. Haven’t you heard, he’s incompetent as are the rest of the board

Or at least that’s what a number of posters tried telling me when we didn’t sign a striker in the summer pmsl

To me, the first goal was as good as the other two.
The reason why is,
he’s running on to the ball fast, the ball bounce’s up very close to him and doesn’t drop quick enough, the goalkeeper is about to get there, but Alvarez thinking is so fast and he puts his head through the ball.
How many other players would have reacted to that situation and scored?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.