Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Sterling please. God knows I want the lad to do well though it was telling that a mate of mine who has defended him thus far finally turned on Saturday. While, admittedly, few of our players covered themselves in glory, yet again, Raz repeatedly bottled out of tackles, failed to close down space and was utterly clueless in possession most of the time. Let's wish the lad well, thank him for his service and send him on to pastures new. Who knows? It may be what he needs as well.
I do think it's in both parties best interests to move on, but even if Sterling stays, he should never be allowed to start when we play Liverpool, he always has a nightmare, he has a serious mental issue when we play them, the only time he played well was in an empty stadium during covid, very telling!

fwiw, there was a little buzz surrounding JA on social media last night, apparently Messi started following him twitter, think Kun's son Benji did, too

FWIW, in early March when JA was pulled from the line-up after feeling dizzy/headache during warm up, a local pundit named Tartu accused Alvarez of being a juicer and that this was evidence of it. Small bruhaha ensued then blew over.

Fast forward to the latest River match where JA was pulled from the line-up after feeling a muscle strain during warm-up, the same pundit has popped up again with the accusations. If I understand it correctly, Tartu's take is that River arranges to pull JA from the line-up when they know he'll test positive after the match. Small bruhaha yada yada yada ... blowing over again. But ... expect some UK pundit down the road to dig up this story if they decide its time to attack City for something. shrug

BTW, if you're not aware, the kid presses like a maniac, runs like death is chasing him, relentlessly and effectively, so ... such performance puts a target on his back.

FWIW, in early March when JA was pulled from the line-up after feeling dizzy/headache during warm up, a local pundit named Tartu accused Alvarez of being a juicer and that this was evidence of it. Small bruhaha ensued then blew over.

Fast forward to the latest River match where JA was pulled from the line-up after feeling a muscle strain during warm-up, the same pundit has popped up again with the accusations. If I understand it correctly, Tartu's take is that River arranges to pull JA from the line-up when they know he'll test positive after the match. Small bruhaha yada yada yada ... blowing over again. But ... expect some UK pundit down the road to dig up this story if they decide its time to attack City for something. shrug

BTW, if you're not aware, the kid presses like a maniac, runs like death is chasing him, relentlessly and effectively, so ... such performance puts a target on his back.
Ffs Nick Harris and Dalooney will get hard-ons when they find that out.

They should test whether a player starts or not, in fact I thought they did?

Drugs tests are done on players even if they don’t take part in a game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.