Welcome Julian Alvarez | Signing confirmed on a five-and-a-half year deal

Ahh, specsavers it is for me then :(
Just a guess on my part
Edit: Found this, apparently it was a tibia and fibula double fracture! Really didn’t look like he kicked him that hard to cause that severe an injury

Just a guess on my part
Edit: Found this, apparently it was a tibia and fibula double fracture! Really didn’t look like he kicked him that hard to cause that severe an injury

After Rojas was operated on he suffered heart problems but is now recovering.City fans watching Julian Alvarez are going to see a different type of play in the weeks ahead with the return from injury of his forward companion Matias Suarez.Suarez is a top player who has a great understanding with Alvarez.Gallardo is still only using him for a half until he recovers full match fitness

City fans watching Julian Alvarez are going to see a different type of play in the weeks ahead ...
Appreciate the insight, only been watching since the signing news. Was frustrated watching River last night, thought Juniors out-played them. But after the match I realized that River had a 4k-mile round-trip mid-week game in their legs. The effort was there but the execution suffered. No goals for JA but he drew 2 penalties, VAR negated one calling the hand-ball outside the box. This one tho got River the game-winner and a red-card advantage ...

Appreciate the insight, only been watching since the signing news. Was frustrated watching River last night, thought Juniors out-played them. But after the match I realized that River had a 4k-mile round-trip mid-week game in their legs. The effort was there but the execution suffered. No goals for JA but he drew 2 penalties, VAR negated one calling the hand-ball outside the box. This one tho got River the game-winner and a red-card advantage ...

You are correct Argentinos were the better team for much of the match.In our defence we rotated half of the team that played in Peru.River has not reached its best form yet this season.

Got a good feeling about Alvarez. Maybe whilst everyone is understandably preoccupied with Haaland, we may have quietly acquired a ‘good-un’? His all round game looks a great fit for us, assuming he can adapt to England.
Imagine a line up of this next season:
—————————Ederson———————-
Walker——Stones——Dias——Cancelo
———-——————Rodri—————————
————-de Bruyne——Grealish————
——Alvarez———Håland———Foden—

—————————Ederson———————-
———-——————Rodri—————————

And we can just shorten ffs Mahrez to ffs Rez?

—————————Ederson———————-
———-——————Rodri—————————
Where’s Bernardo ?

Felt tightness during warm up for tonight's match @ Banfield, pulled from line-up.
Next Copa Libertadores match in a week, prolly will hope he's feeling better by then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.