Welcome Kalvin Phillips | Signing confirmed on a 6 year deal

best of luck, he is going to enjoy being at city, playing with KDB and the rest of class round him. Very interesting signing.

Welcome on board young man, all the very best in your City career may it be gloriously successful and and injury free.

And ?
Fuck me, I knew there’d be at least one little prick to comment on a well intentioned post.
Oh and BTW, football is littered with above average footballers who’ve won the title playing alongside some fantastic players
I wasn't being entirely serious. Just pointing out Batty was more than decent. You enjoy your day being an internet hard man though.

This season, Haaland bags two to put us ahead in a big UCL game, and this guy comes on for a double-pivot to protect the lead perfectly. A fantastic signing, and needed with Rodri being our only true CDM now Ferna has gone.

I hope Cucurella gets done after Sterling leaves.

The question then becomes - do we think Foden can cover the right?

I don't quite believe that Palmer is ready to replace Sterling, so either we'll see Foden/Mahrez there for most of the season (maybe Bernie chipping in for some more game time) or we'll go out and sign a RW. Exciting times. I think we're playing this transfer window to perfection, personally. Trimming the squad to the best bits while adding stars and bolstering the lighter spots.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.