Welcome Kalvin Phillips | Signing confirmed on a 6 year deal

Probably year or two off starting but very talented and he has insane belief and confidence
Racially abused by Roy Evans on Liverpool FC TV (Google it)
Midfield remains a concern for us, Roca and Adams will be our new pairing with Aaronson in front of them but any injuries and we’re still relying on players Bielsa dragged out of the Championship and are now over 30. Would’ve really liked Lavia as part of the Phillips deal.

Just chuckling....from a closet Dipper!

"Just watched YouTube Kalvins first day at city, (soz can’t do links). The lads cumming in his pants at citehs training facilities, he’s like a puppy with his first bone, says he’s never seen anything like it, he’s obviously happy there. His family look over the moon as well. Good luck to him, says the thing he’s looking to most is playing ‘with Jack’.

For me, he’s gone. Just shows how the rest of us love Leeds to the point of being blind to what can be achieved with a despotic nihilist regimes’ gazillions. Take the big buck KP, you’ll earn it."
Lol what a green eyed fucking no nowt. Seriously what do they want him to say at his new job.. “this is fucking awful what a load of shit”? Clueless

Just chuckling....from a closet Dipper!

"Just watched YouTube Kalvins first day at city, (soz can’t do links). The lads cumming in his pants at citehs training facilities, he’s like a puppy with his first bone, says he’s never seen anything like it, he’s obviously happy there. His family look over the moon as well. Good luck to him, says the thing he’s looking to most is playing ‘with Jack’.

For me, he’s gone. Just shows how the rest of us love Leeds to the point of being blind to what can be achieved with a despotic nihilist regimes’ gazillions. Take the big buck KP, you’ll earn it."

Bitterness at its finest…

Just watched the wholesome content of Kalvin talking about his family background. What a great guy.

I'm forever impressed by the type of person that joins City. Good character is important and he exemplifies that quality.
Will fit in well, the effort City make with players families is brilliant from day one as Grealish pointed out in an early interview.

Phillips must have let most of Leeds take a selfie with him over the last 3 years, he paid for someone's shopping at Sainsburys last Yr and his Mrs chats happily with startstuck fans. Always smiling I really hope he goes to the next level under Pep.

Just watched the wholesome content of Kalvin talking about his family background. What a great guy.

I'm forever impressed by the type of person that joins City. Good character is important and he exemplifies that quality.
togetherness within a team creates the glory, Leicester a few seasons ago. Lucky that we seem to have it through the team / squad / coaching / management. Its a big plus towards our success.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.