Welcome Kyle Walker

Lineker trolling, thought he loved Walkers

Fuck GL! And seriously I am this "-" close to saying the same to you for even posting this tweet. But as a fellow blue, you get the pass :) But FU if you are in fact Gary Lineker himself :P

Prepare for the media to turn walker into;

A player who cannot pass, cannot cross, lacks intensity, lacks defensive positioning etc etc.

What a **** Lineker is though; passed no comment on the fact that the Rags will pay over £100 million for Lukaku, just said he was a good buy. Any City fan who believes there's no agenda must be very naive.

Just a few points, Kyle.
There was loads of us there when we were sh*t.......this is City.
Now, I know you're a northern lad, but Sheffield....Really! So you'll have to learn a bit of manc.....it's a barm, not a butty. Speak through your nose. Don't be bobbins. You'll soon get the hang of it...Yaya win teach you.

Welcome to "typical" City.

I just find it funny how fast the narrative changes when English players join us.

Sterling: Best English talent in generations etc - Joins City becomes overrated and attacked from everything from buying his mum a sink to shopping in poundland.

Stones: The next Ferdinand at Everton suddenly becomes shite player who should hoof it into Row Z every chance he gets.

Walker: Best English RB, defended to the hilt whenever he did something wrong now becomes shite player who can't even cross the ball. Overpriced blah blah blah.

Like as soon as the ink drys on their City contracts the whole media flicks a switch and goes onto the attack.

What a **** Lineker is though; passed no comment on the fact that the Rags will pay over £100 million for Lukaku, just said he was a good buy. Any City fan who believes there's no agenda must be very naive.

He sounds like a bitter spud, I bet those salt & vinegar crisps taste extra salty tonight

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.