Welcome Kyle Walker

I like how he praised Zabba; that's a good way to get started as far as I'm concerned. He's a self proclaimed football nerd as well so I don't think he was just talking it up for the camera.
Don't be fooled by all the shite players come out with, their in it for their own pockets as long as he gives his all couldn't give a shite what he says,you've just heard granny shagger going on about wearing Everton pyjamas for the last 13 years they try to please the fans that's all

Don't be fooled by all the shite players come out with, their in it for their own pockets as long as he gives his all couldn't give a shite what he says

Watch the interview again and tell me he's lying. The guy watches a hell of a lot of football and loves the game. It's incredibly foolish to actively choose to take the cynical view every time with no evidence to back it up.

First outfield signing since Otamendi where we've all known exactly where they'll slot in and that they'll be first choice.

I remember seeing clips of Jo, RSC and Samaras before we signed them too.
Disappointed we signed Spurs reserve full back for so much money but hopefully he performs well for us next season.

Rag

Watch the interview again and tell me he's lying. The guy watches a hell of a lot of football and loves the game. It's incredibly foolish to actively choose to take the cynical view every time with no evidence to back it up.
Just saying pal, if he turns up does his job to the best of his ability we win silverware that will do for me

I remember seeing clips of Jo, RSC and Samaras before we signed them too.
Disappointed we signed Spurs reserve full back for so much money but hopefully he performs well for us next season.

Played 33/38 games in the league last season..Whilst their "first choice" played 12/38, 6 of the 12 being starts, whilst not having a single injury.

Just saying pal, if he turns up does his job to the best of his ability we win silverware that will do for me

Of course, that goes for anyone who joins. All I was saying is that the guy is obsessed with football so, when he says he's spent a lot of time studying someone who was one of the best in the world in the same position as him, I have no reason to doubt him.

Of course, that goes for anyone who joins. All I was saying is that the guy is obsessed with football so, when he says he's spent a lot of time studying someone who was one of the best in the world in the same position as him, I have no reason to doubt him.
He has a lot to live up to then my friend anyway let's hope he's half as good no one will be as good as our hero:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.