Welcome Luton. Let’s relegate Luton.

So many people go on about how great Sunderland fans were when we sent them down in 1991 and beat them at Wembley in 2014, yet burst into tears at the merest mention of Luton or Spurs. Lots of reasons to hate both clubs, but not for winning two football matches.
Spurs: Fans were twats at both the final and replay, and many times when we visited WHL.
Luton: Plastic pitch, away fan ban and that clown of a chairman who supported identify cards for fans.

You would think luton never played top flight football in that shithole before the way every **** on the internet keep posting a picture of that enteance

"this stand will be in the top flight next year" blah blah blah

Don’t hate Luton and in 1983 City deserved to go down. It’s just that clip of Pleat (who was entitled to celebrate) was really irritating when seen for 1000000 time.
yup much like that ricky villa goal where he doesn't take anyone one on and prances about before a lucky shot.

best goal was Mackenzie's that day

Last edited:
Nah. Pitch invasion of blues in beige suits and shoes and a combover.
Belated swales tribute?!?

;-))

Mind you seeing their "fans" covering the streets for their parade this afternoon, looked exactly like one of the mercifully infrequent parades for our out of town neighbours, where stewards outnumbered orcs!

Messaged my brother yesterday saying well done , you get to be battered twice a season by the mighty blues ! He was at the game so fair play to him

I was there when Law scored 6, but still say it was only 5 and Joe Hayes scored the last one before the match was abandoned. ground only change since then is that they have put seats in the stand where I stood.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.