Welcome Maicon

Javier04 said:
Hi, I'm a inter fan, I'm here because sympathize for City.
I think Maicon is the best defender right in the word, he is a good buying for your team.
Next year, I think you can fight for the Champions League.

Your group is very difficult but you have a very good team.
Good Luck

Sorry for my English, but i want to visit this forum also because i want to improve my English.

I don't know if there is a presentation thread, but I've done here !

Welcome Javier.

Thanks for the support and good luck to you this season. Your English is very good mate, better than a lot of people's on Bluemoon.

Ancient Citizen said:
Javier04 said:
Hi, I'm a inter fan, I'm here because sympathize for City.
I think Maicon is the best defender right in the word, he is a good buying for your team.
Next year, I think you can fight for the Champions League.

Your group is very difficult but you have a very good team.
Good Luck

Sorry for my English, but i want to visit this forum also because i want to improve my English.

I don't know if there is a presentation thread, but I've done here !

Let's hope you are right Javier. Good to see one of Bobby's previous followers on this board.

i wasn't enough for you then ? :-(

Was the best right back in the world three years ago, not sure what standard he's up to at present.

He only made 23 league appearances for Inter last season, anyone know why that is? Injuries? Losing his place?

*singingtheblues* said:
Was the best right back in the world three years ago, not sure what standard he's up to at present.

He only made 23 league appearances for Inter last season, anyone know why that is? Injuries? Losing his place?

A few injuries but mostly lack of motivations.
Maicon was wanting to go TO real Madrid since when Jose gone there and was no more imterested in playing in a so decadent club like inter is

SuperYaya said:
Decent signing for the price, hope Miach is ahead of him though.
This!

Not at all convinced we need him and def hope he didn't take Micahs place....or zabs for that matter but with Micah - why hinder one of our owns development??

Hes a good player but we only needed a 3rd choice RB who was prepared to sit on the bench. That's not this guy!

Mancio said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Maicon was wanting to go TO real Madrid since when Jose gone there and was no more imterested in playing in a so decadent club like inter is

Do you think he's still the player he was or are the signs of decline seeping in?

*singingtheblues* said:
Mancio said:
*singingtheblues* said:

Do you think he's still the player he was or are the signs of decline seeping in?

he still is the best right full back in the world. obviously he can no more play 50 game a season at his best , but for 25 important games plus some spells there isnt anyone better than him i believe

Welcome to city. It's crazy how we take these kind of signings for granted these days. He was awesome for inter on the way to winning the champions league.

Sam. said:
It is on SSN and FIFA.com but I can't see it on the Inter Milan website. Doesn't matter though, looks like he has signed and I'm chuffed about him joining us.

bluethai said:
Form is Temporary, Class is Permanent. Very happy with this deal though.

Exactly. Welcome to Manchester.
proud side of it ;-) The Blue Moon is rising

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.