Welcome Maicon

Mancio said:
Ancient Citizen said:
Javier04 said:
Hi, I'm a inter fan, I'm here because sympathize for City.
I think Maicon is the best defender right in the word, he is a good buying for your team.
Next year, I think you can fight for the Champions League.

Your group is very difficult but you have a very good team.
Good Luck

Sorry for my English, but i want to visit this forum also because i want to improve my English.

I don't know if there is a presentation thread, but I've done here !

Let's hope you are right Javier. Good to see one of Bobby's previous followers on this board.

i wasn't enough for you then ? :-(

My humble apologies for the dreadful oversight. It's my age you know.

Looking forward to seeing Maicon in blue.

I think he'll be a real asset at home when we are playing teams that park the bus.

lancs blue said:
Young Marcos Lopes but judging by the clip on Inside City Maicon seemed quite comfortable with English.

this, and he surely speaks Italian, as do all the the coaches, Balo, Aleks, Nasty.

Funny that SSN are having their obligatory pop at us by highlighting the game when Bale ripped him.

Rammy Blue said:
Funny that SSN are having their obligatory pop at us by highlighting the game when Bale ripped him.

tbf, i think Bale should've just retired after that game, because that was the peak of his career.

Колобок said:
lancs blue said:
Young Marcos Lopes but judging by the clip on Inside City Maicon seemed quite comfortable with English.

this, and he surely speaks Italian, as do all the the coaches, Balo, Aleks, Nasty.

And isn't Spanish and Portuguese like humans and apes(90odd % similar)...So will be able to talk with the Argentines and DS

Javier04 said:
Hi, I'm a inter fan, I'm here because sympathize for City.
I think Maicon is the best defender right in the word, he is a good buying for your team.
Next year, I think you can fight for the Champions League.

Your group is very difficult but you have a very good team.
Good Luck

Sorry for my English, but i want to visit this forum also because i want to improve my English.

I don't know if there is a presentation thread, but I've done here !

Welcome on here, Javier. And welcome to Manchester, Maicon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.