Welcome Maicon

Welcome to Manchester Maicon.

So do we think this mean we've got Zabba/Maicon in the right wingback role pushing Micah across into a centreback role, or am I thinking too far in front of myself?

If it does mean that, then the centre back cover we've all been screaming for has been there under our very noses all along. D'oh!

the-ecstacy-of-eight said:

So do we think this mean we've got Zabba/Maicon in the right wingback role pushing Micah across into a centreback role, or am I thinking too far in front of myself?

If it does mean that, then the centre back cover we've all been screaming for has been there under our very noses all along. D'oh!

Plenty of us on here have made the case for Micah as CB cover for some time

Pushing Micah on the bench , more like !

Phuket Blue said:

Plenty of us on here have made the case for Micah as CB cover for some time

Admittedly, but as part of a back four I wouldn't let Micah anywhere near the centre-back role, totally different story with a back three and wing-backs. For me it is anyway.

-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:34 pm --

black mamba said:

Pushing Micah on the bench , more like !

So who would you prefer as right CB in a back three; Kolo, Savic* or Micah? (*admittedly I know very little about this Fiorentina young'un we're supposedly getting in part ex. for Savic)

now confirmed on inter website
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=it&N=59213" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=it&N=59213</a>

was class in his heyday, hope for his sake he settles fast otherwise there will be a lot of shouts saying how we never needed him. Hopefully he;s solid at the back and can give us a real attacking threat from a fb position

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.