Welcome Maicon

mcfc49 said:
where does this leave micah? third choice right back and 5th choice centre half. hope im wrong but i can see him gone if not today then in january

micah aint going anywhere.

dont agree with the '3rd choice RB' claim; how can you judge exactly how mancini rates them?

and the 5th choice cb:

kompany
lescott
richards
kolo
nastasic

if richards isn't playing as a rb and we need a centre back to call upon, who would mancini call upon? kolo or richards? i think richards

and i wouldn't think nastasic will be ranked ahead of him to start with anyway, he will be eased in like savic was (well, sort of)

plus micah is suited to right cb, nas suited to left cb.

jobs a goodun, need a good squad of players

Hi, I'm a inter fan, I'm here because sympathize for City.
I think Maicon is the best defender right in the word, he is a good buying for your team.
Next year, I think you can fight for the Champions League.

Your group is very difficult but you have a very good team.
Good Luck

Sorry for my English, but i want to visit this forum also because i want to improve my English.

I don't know if there is a presentation thread, but I've done here !

No shirt number assigned yet? Guess waiting for all the ins and outs.

Like I said yesterday, what a dumb idea to have a club picture day the day before the deadline.

Some clueless wanker on SSN saying Maicon is finished because Bale got the better of him in a game. He is still top class.

BlueCityfan said:
Some clueless wanker on SSN saying Maicon is finished because Bale got the better of him in a game. He is still top class.

I noticed that to, Dave Bassett has no fucking clue what he's talking about!

Clearly hasn't watched a match Maicon has been involved in since that night.

This signing confuses me, especially as we have Zabba and Micah. I can only think Micah may be being considered for CB and/or Zabba as LB cover - does it mean AK is off also?

Also, I hope we aren't paying him stupid wages seeing as he's 31 and probably seen his best years gone by now.

A bit baffled by this signing.

BlueCityfan said:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but the picture Sky keep showing of him is the Maicon from Porto?

Javier04 said:
I think Maicon is the best defender right in the word, he is a good buying for your team.

Good Luck

Sorry for my English, but i want to visit this forum also because i want to improve my English.

Welcome Javier. Your English is good mate. Hopefully Maicon will prove to be a good signing. He certainly has the experience but not the pace he once had. We will find out soon enough.

Javier04 said:

Good Luck

You're English is much better than my Italian!

Think this is a great video demonstrating what maicon can do. His crossing is top-notch and he has an incredibly dangerous long range strike.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqn3rz_inter-milan-vs-ac-milan-4-2-all-goals-06-05-2012_sport" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xqn3rz ... 2012_sport</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.