Welcome Matheus Nunes | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

Can we change the interviewer?

Asks some inane questions at times. Same rolodex (look it up) questions that we hear every time.

F#@ off!
Our in house interviews are embarrassingly bad with new singing. They package the same question in 10 different ways and ask nothing else.

“So Matheus have you always dreamt of playing in the champions league ?”
“Is it a dream to join City?”
“How do you feel now you’ll be competing for trophies?”

You could see Matheus was thinking why the fuck do you keep asking me the same thing.

How about asking them another their upbringing, life outside of football so us the fans can actually get some Insightful
Information rather than complete crap.

Our in house interviews are embarrassingly bad with new singing. They package the same question in 10 different ways and ask nothing else.

“So Matheus have you always dreamt of playing in the champions league ?”
“Is it a dream to join City?”
“How do you feel now you’ll be competing for trophies?”

You could see Matheus was thinking why the fuck do you keep asking me the same thing.

How about asking them another their upbringing, life outside of football so us the fans can actually get some Insightful
Information rather than complete crap.
I hate it when he says about Pep, did you just join City because of Pep is how it comes out.

Pep isn't going to be here forever, we need them to join City for City not just because Pep is the manager but having it confirmed by our own interviewer pisses me off.

Can we change the interviewer?

Asks some inane questions at times. Same rolodex (look it up) questions that we hear every time.

F#@ off!
Thought I learned a good word there but it's an American brand name!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.