Welcome Matheus Nunes | Signing confirmed on a five-year deal

“Everything happens for a reason, however incomprehensible it may seem at first sight, but the future, I am sure, will clarify it and probably, at that time, everyone without exception will understand the reason for this last troubled week. Thank you Wolves fans, I will never forget you.”

Just a quote from Nunes, and a reminder not to take everything at face value. As fans, we don't know almost anything about things going on behind the closed doors. Nunes seems like a top bloke. I am sure there were some very good reasons (plural!) behind his strike at Wolves.

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing him. He seemed very friendly with the lads already in the warm-up against Fulham, so I think he will fit in well with the group.

Our in house interviews are embarrassingly bad with new singing. They package the same question in 10 different ways and ask nothing else.

“So Matheus have you always dreamt of playing in the champions league ?”
“Is it a dream to join City?”
“How do you feel now you’ll be competing for trophies?”

You could see Matheus was thinking why the fuck do you keep asking me the same thing.

How about asking them another their upbringing, life outside of football so us the fans can actually get some Insightful
Information rather than complete crap.
“What song do you think the reformed Oasis should play at their first gig back?”

Is it true what I read on RagCaf that most of the fee is hidden in back hand payments to the agent and in reality it's £60m+???

That's shocking. We'll have the FA on our backs for that kind of shit.
According to them every player weve signed is dodgy and not the true figure.

Is it true what I read on RagCaf that most of the fee is hidden in back hand payments to the agent and in reality it's £60m+???

Wait till they hear about his tailored PED regime.......!

I’m surprised they have any time to discuss any other club / player considering the shit show over at their place

It's good he wasn't selected for Portugal as it'll give him two weeks to settle and be ready for when we face West Ham away.

Not sure how much settling in you can do when there's nobody there. He'll be training with the under 21's who aren't picked for under 21 duty during this break and the manager isn't there to give him 1 on 1 tutoring. Will give him a chance to settle outside of football, moving house etc at least.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.