Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Lineker‏Verified account @GaryLineker 1h1 hour ago
Would like to wish @Mahrez22 all the very best at @ManCity. He played a huge part in bringing the title to @LCFC and It was a delight to watch him over the last few years. He deserves his dream move to play for Pep and the opportunity to win loads of trophies. Thank you, Riyad.
Personally I can`t understand all the shit that Lineker gets on this forum.He always has a good word to say about us and this just about confirms that.
Well played Walkersman.

Welcome indeed. I remember a comment BTL on the Guardian site when Leicester got promoted, and one of their fans was raving about this bargain they had, hope it caries on.

Think he'll be a cracking signing!

Former PFA Player of the year and title winner, too. Should have no problem fitting in!

The rag fuckers have give up the league already on sad cafe fooking love it, this is how it feels to be CITY

Surprised we negotiated to an increased fee instead of a reduced fee in the end. 60 mill is a lot for a 27 year old. Wasn't impressed with him going AWOL when he didn't get what he wanted. Poor mentality.

Think he'll be a cracking signing!

Former PFA Player of the year and title winner, too. Should have no problem fitting in!
Yes great signing, great player !!
I wonder about Raheem now, I see Mahrez as a better player and a starter in the really big games

Raheem gave us a great season and his reward may be the bench (at least in the really important games)

Surprised we negotiated to an increased fee instead of a reduced fee in the end. 60 mill is a lot for a 27 year old. Wasn't impressed with him going AWOL when he didn't get what he wanted. Poor mentality.
Increased fee? Didn’t LC ask for 90m in Jan??

But look what Juventus have just paid for someone even older!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.