Welcome Riyad Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it was put on here about an unveiling, it was presumed it would be in the stadium like Barca do, which made me cringe and question how many people would turn up to such a shit show. It’s worse than i expected and you have to wonder who is paid to come up with such crap ideas like this.

Please don’t do this again, City. Pretty please with sugar on top.

I don’t think they’d do it again unless they signed a mega world superstar. Even the PR guys that organised it can surely see it didn’t go down great

Ok the kids who were there loved it but when Mahrez stepped on that little stage and those naff fireworks went off with moonchester and moonbeam dancing round him all I could think off was the Stonehenge scene in spinal tap with the dancing dwarves

Having re read it I think you have a point
Great attitude to have, being able to disassociate yourself from your own comments and then take on board criticism. The anonymity of the internet allows you to do that but it also lets sharks play.

I don’t think they’d do it again unless they signed a mega world superstar. Even the PR guys that organised it can surely see it didn’t go down great

Ok the kids who were there loved it but when Mahrez stepped on that little stage and those naff fireworks went off with moonchester and moonbeam dancing round him all I could think off was the Stonehenge scene in spinal tap with the dancing dwarves
It’d be the same even if it was Neymar. It’s not the done thing over here much like megaphones and orchestrated chants. Fuck the continent. Keep it nice and boring over here :-|

Haha...he also confirmed Fabinho but look where he went. Stop being such a suck up lickspittle. The beauty of this forum is everyone can have an opinion or think they are in the know. In reality if you throw enough darts one will hit the bull.

Haha! Give over you sap.

Loved the bit where he turned up to play football on the blue pitch with some kids. (All for the cameras) All you can hear us, “Are you the real Mahrez?” . They’ll remember that for ever!

Great attitude to have, being able to disassociate yourself from your own comments and then take on board criticism. The anonymity of the internet allows you to do that but it also lets sharks play.
Thanks. Not adverse to a bit of critique.

What's his attitude like then? Seeing as he was part of the title winning squad that sold Ranieri down the river?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.