Welcome Roque Santa Cruz

blue dallas said:
he's a great player when match fit.
judge him end of jan, when he's had a good run in the team.
all the idiots on here who SLATE him were probably the same crowd who hammered a non match fit tevez at the start of the season.

P.S. Are you sure its those that dont rate him are the 'idiots'???
Rather than those who are completely engulfed in 'blind faith'.

Cheltblue said:
blue dallas said:
all the idiots on here who SLATE him were probably the same crowd who hammered a non match fit tevez at the start of the season.

Nope! Wrong!

Tevez was always one of Hughes best signings and he is now getting his very just rewards.

RSC is now and will in future turn out to be one of Hughes poor signings.

You got a crystal ball or something? Roque is class and will prove it in time.He was more effective in 10 minutes than Adebayor was in 80 yesterday.We've needed a target man like Roque for years,we have enough players who can drop deep and get on the ball but we never have anyone who stays in the middle.

Craig said:
Cheltblue said:
Nope! Wrong!

Tevez was always one of Hughes best signings and he is now getting his very just rewards.

You got a crystal ball or something? Roque is class and will prove it in time.He was more effective in 10 minutes than Adebayor was in 80 yesterday.We've needed a target man like Roque for years,we have enough players who can drop deep and get on the ball but we never have anyone who stays in the middle.

Are you his agent?

He offers something different to Ade. He'll challenge for headers and will play a more disciplined role staying central more frequently. Ade and Tevez drift around the pitch too much for my liking as a pair. You need a central target at all times.

Craig said:
Cheltblue said:
Nope! Wrong!

No Crystal Ball mate, so i must apologise for not adding in the perverbial 'im my opinion' quote.

Adebayor def did have an off game yesterday, but still the Bolton defenders knew not to leave him alone for a second. RSC (IMO) does not have the tools to be the target man that Adebayor is.

First time I been on website and am appalled to hear that people have been slating RSC. How can you slate a player who hasn't played a game whilst fit for the club yet? It's not his fault Hughes signed him when he did. Earlier post is correct when saying we should have waited til he had op and regained fitness. To sell a player for 18 million you should be made to make such player a saleable asset. We don't want the market to see such business as it doesn't reflect well on our business acumen which is crucial for a club looking to make alot of signings in the hope of going forward and making the trophy cabinet match the club and fanbase. If you're looking for real wasted cash look at 22 million spent on a very average defender. I'm sure you can guess the transaction in question!

BTH said:
Craig said:

Are you his agent?

No but I just think it's a joke that people were slating him when he'd hardly played after 8 months out with a bad injury.He is our only striker who can challenge for the ball in the air and stay central.Adebayor and Tevez both drop deep all the time and it leaves us with nobody in the middle.

Cheltblue said:
blue dallas said:

Nope! Wrong!

FAR too early to say that. Judge him when he's had a run of games.

If we could just play it into Ade's feet instead of up in the air we wouldnt have any problems!

Cheltblue said:
Craig said:

No Crystal Ball mate, so i must apologise for not adding in the perverbial 'im my opinion' quote.

Adebayor def did have an off game yesterday, but still the Bolton defenders knew not to leave him alone for a second. RSC (IMO) does not have the tools to be the target man that Adebayor is.

Well I disagree mate but I suppose it will be January when we will see for sure.I just don't think Tevez and Ade play well together,they are both good players but I don't think they are well suited.The thing with Ade is whilst I agree he has the tools to be a target man and one of the best in the league,he doesn't play as one for 90% of the games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.