Welcome Ruben Dias!

The expectations on Dias are huge but he looks mentally tough. I have a good feeling about delap and it is fantastic to see the academy players come through. Doyle and Palmer didn’t look out of place either.

The academy is starting to deliver. If they are good enough like foden they will stay and if not we are producing players of a good standard which we can make a few pound on. Win win .
It helps (with staying) if they are local lads, and especially City fans.

Some of the Spanish lads, for example, seem to fancy a move back home as soon as one is offered ?

It helps (with staying) if they are local lads, and especially City fans.

Some of the Spanish lads, for example, seem to fancy a move back home as soon as one is offered ?

That does seem to be a problem. I don’t know what the solution is to stop a Garcia from happening again. Longer contracts? Stop buying Spanish players? Might be bit extreme option. We are getting burned over and over again in this situation. Take a new approach to recruitment?

That does seem to be a problem. I don’t know what the solution is to stop a Garcia from happening again. Longer contracts? Stop buying Spanish players? Might be bit extreme option. We are getting burned over and over again in this situation. Take a new approach to recruitment?

Just put the main focus on our young, local English players. They're plenty good enough and have more of an attachment to the club.

The foreign youngsters have made us a quick buck and are pretty much a revenue stream - as we haven't had one success story in terms of coming through and making it with the first team.

So many have come with big reputations but it's too much for them at that age.

My ERO tells me that Ruben and Bernardo start for Portugal v France, er, France v Portugal. And Ruben has been booked. Giroud smashes his head into Ruben's elbow and Ruben gets the booking! WTF!! Blood all over the show!
Diaz elbowed Giroud, looks like what Otamendi can do. I love that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.