Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

The USA tour was 'curated & marketed.

Our biggest (most exciting) signing of the summer was almost an after thought.

City have got to organise and promote these events better for our local,MANCHESTER fans.

The USA tour was 'curated & marketed.

Our biggest (most exciting) signing of the summer was almost an after thought.

City have got to organise and promote these events better for our local,MANCHESTER fans.
I wonder if the Blues who posted here and on other social media channels about getting less access to players then Blues in the States, made the trip to the Etihad. I know it wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea.

I wonder if the Blues who posted here and on other social media channels about getting less access to players then Blues in the States, made the trip to the Etihad. I know it wasn’t everyone’s cup of tea.
It didn't appear to be particularly well promoted or supported by other 'family day' experiences.

Must do better !!

I'm sure those that went would have enjoyed getting an opportunity to get up close with new signings and get a photo or autograph. Not my cup of tea, had no intention of going as I'm not the target audience, ill wait until stamford bridge in a fortnight for my chance to see savinho but fair play to city for sticking on a free event during the summer holidays to keep local kids entertained for a few hours.

Those bothered about desperate social media trolls are just as bad as them for caring. Who gives a flying fuck what some armchair fan has to say on social media who is sat at home watching another club unveil their player that couldn't point to their own clubs stadium on a map nevermind go to a game.

I’m sure I read on here City were going to open the Colin Bell stand, and he would be presented on the pitch.

Don’t get so techy.
Who said that? City didn't indicate that was ever on the cards it was always happening outside in the exact same place they've done the previous events like this Including when we signed a global megastar in Haaland.

I'm sure those that went would have enjoyed getting an opportunity to get up close with new signings and get a photo or autograph. Not my cup of tea, had no intention of going as I'm not the target audience, ill wait until stamford bridge in a fortnight for my chance to see savinho but fair play to city for sticking on a free event during the summer holidays to keep local kids entertained for a few hours.

Those bothered about desperate social media trolls are just as bad as them for caring. Who gives a flying fuck what some armchair fan has to say on social media who is sat at home watching another club unveil their player that couldn't point to their own clubs stadium on a map nevermind go to a game.

Who said that? City didn't indicate that was ever on the cards it was always happening outside in the exact same place they've done the previous events like this Including when we signed a global megastar in Haaland.

I was flitting in and out if the thread, so I was just skimming through the posts. Something about opening up the Colin Bell stand and it would look ridiculous with the amount of people probably turning up. Obviously they got it wrong and so did I. Apologies to Savinho, welcome to City, and to all the blues that went to welcome Savinho today.

I'm sure the plan is to eventually do similar signing events to those that Real Madrid do. The higher ups are dipping their feet in the water, seeing what the logistics are, and what works and what doesn't. Having said that, we've had bigger ones before, better ones before. The Savinho/Viv one was a bit underwhelming.

I don't think it helped that Savinho doesn't have any English language skills yet. Not that he should necessarily, as a 20 year old Brazilian who has spent the last two years in Spain and Holland respectively. Some of our stalwart squad members don't either.

Do many here remember the Pep event? That was showbiz.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.