Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

?

View attachment 127379

Thankfully the club didn’t open the Colin Bell stand.
Where are Savinho and Vivianne in the pic. Were they signing autographs after the event had finished or hadn’t it started yet. Will you be reposting rag pics of the Etihad an hour before
Kick off next season lol?

I was there and there were a few hundred Blues. It wasn’t loads but it was pleasant enough. A lot the young families left after they had heard from our new recruits. The autographs were mainly for people in the VIP section, I think

Last edited:
Where are Savinho and Vivianne in the pic. Were they signing autographs after the event had finished or hadn’t it started yet. Will you be reposting rag pics of the Etihad an hour before
Kick off next season lol?

I was there and there were a few hundred Blues. It wasn’t loads but it was pleasant enough. A lot the young families left after they had heard from our new recruits. The autographs were mainly for people in the VIP section, I think

Same with you Tim.

If I’d have known it was going to be outside the Colin Bell stand I wouldn’t have made that comment.

As it was, it was a low key presentation outside the Colin Bell stand.

Nothing wrong with that.

I’m sure I read on here City were going to open the Colin Bell stand, and he would be presented on the pitch.

Don’t get so techy.
It’s a strange night for 1894.

We aren’t Real Madrid and we weren’t signing a media darling like Bellingham or Christiani Ronaldo either. There were never going to be more than a few hundred there but to not even have the new recruits in the pic lol

It’s a strange night for 1894.

We aren’t Real Madrid and we weren’t signing a media darling like Bellingham or Christiani Ronaldo either. There were never going to be more than a few hundred there but to not even have the new recruits in the pic lol

A strange night for 1894?

I haven’t got a clue what you mean. :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.