Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

Led La Liga in dribbles completed last season. I also swear I saw he led in possession lost as well, but can't find that right now

Is he going to turn out to be another one of those lads who get sent out on loan, and is never seen in a City shirt?
It feels quite a lot money for one of those to be honest. I’ve never seen him play, but I’m hoping for 20 million he’s a genuine first team option.

Is he going to turn out to be another one of those lads who get sent out on loan, and is never seen in a City shirt?
Don’t know a lot about him but unlike others he’s been starring in a team that qualified for C/L, played for Brazil and after seemingly being thought of as a loan player has convinced the club to keep him. So I have high hopes for him .
My pet theory ,quite possibly a bad one, is we play games against low blocks with Doku, and Savinho flanking Haaland and Bernardo plays as an 8 next to Foden somethimes KDB.

Don’t know a lot about him but unlike others he’s been starring in a team that qualified for C/L, played for Brazil and after seemingly being thought of as a loan player has convinced the club to keep him. So I have high hopes for him .
My pet theory ,quite possibly a bad one, is we play games against low blocks with Doku, and Savinho flanking Haaland and Bernardo plays as an 8 next to Foden somethimes KDB.
I offer low rates to repair faulty sarcasm detectors

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.