Welcome Savinho | Signs for £21m on a 5 year deal

Is this kid better than Bobb ?
Would be weird if this kid got a space in the squad and Bobb fucked off out on loan

Yes, no discredit to Bob but savio is very good, best young winger in la liga last season in front of Nico Williams and Yamal stat wise and on the eye plays like Mahrez but with pace. Top 3 winger in the league behind Vini jr. One of the main reasons Girona pushed for champions league, multiple la liga team of the month elevens. 4th in golden boy rankings so far

We've got an absolute young superstar.

I reckon we might try to play a bit like Spain 2025. We have 2 pacy wingers with great 1 on 1 skill in Jeremy and Savinho.
I think we only do that at home to the deep blocks that don’t offer much in return. We have controllers on both sides (Grealish for the left, Bernardo for the right) and we have a 1v1 demon on both sides (Doku for the left, Savinho for the right). Plus Bobb as 5th choice. So we have the perfect blend to either play both controllers, for example away to Madrid, Arsenal etc, both demons v deep blocks, or a combination of 1 controller and one deep block destroyer.

Given Mahrez's old number and 5 year contract.

Better than John Stones' number and a 26 year contract.

Seriously, I’m really excited about this lad. If he does as well as the other Brazilian in the squad, he’ll have a long and successful City career.

I can’t wait to see him at Etihad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.