Welcome Scott Sinclair

Re: Welcome Scott Sinclair

Thats not a bad goal to game ratio for a wide man.
What was his return for his first Prem year?

I expect him to do a similar job as Johnson. A good squad player. Nothing spectacular but will be fine against the lower teams in the league. Very much a like for like replacement. I was hoping we would sign a really top class wide man but it was never going to happen as he would be on the bench too often given our system.

Welcome Scott Sinclair

Good player,could step up to another level at City,welcome to the Champions
and don't forget to make sure Helen Flanagan attends the matches !<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:45 pm --<br /><br />Good player,could step up to another level at City,welcome to the Champions
and don't forget to make sure Helen Flanagan attends the matches !

Comsweekly said:
I expect him to do a similar job as Johnson. A good squad player. Nothing spectacular but will be fine against the lower teams in the league. Very much a like for like replacement. I was hoping we would sign a really top class wide man but it was never going to happen as he would be on the bench too often given our system.

Fine against lower teams in the league?

he didn,t play too badly against last seasons champions.

he can,t possibly do a similar job to johnson. he,s a totally different player.

Very good signing IMO.

Young, plenty of speed, great dribbler, an eye for goal, English.

Re: Scott Sinclair

geek said:
should be interesting

wasnt micah banging his missus before him!?
Excellent post. I think he was. I wouldnt like to follow big Micah into many females but Id take it on the chin in this instance

Exactly the sort of player we needed to bring off the bench to change the game at places like West Brom, Sunderland, Everton etc last season.

dennishasdoneit said:
Comsweekly said:

Fine against lower teams in the league?

he didn,t play too badly against last seasons champions.

he can,t possibly do a similar job to johnson. he,s a totally different player.

Similar in terms of appearances and effectiveness. Not styles.

I dont expect him to be a regular.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.