Welcome Scott Sinclair

Re: Welcome Scott Sinclair

I'm pretty sure from his reaction SS is a rag?! When pressed upon Bristol Rovers he was like "erm yeah went a few games" but didn't elaborate, hes hiding it... Most kids growing up down there would have supported utd from armchairs. Anyway who cares...

One thing I find bizarre is Mancini hasn't even spoken to him yet. We know Bobby is aloof with players but if u want to sign someone surely u make an effort? I know Taggart would be doing that for sure!

Final point is this interviewer suggesting Palace or Plymouth are not big clubs think that's really poor form an unprofessional. They're nowhere near us but they're big in their own right..

Good interview on the OS

He comes across as a bright lad, which i like. Also very keen to learn, which im sure he will.

mainemanc1066 said:
I'm pretty sure from his reaction SS is a rag?! When pressed upon Bristol Rovers he was like "erm yeah went a few games" but didn't elaborate, hes hiding it... Most kids growing up down there would have supported utd from armchairs. Anyway who cares...

One thing I find bizarre is Mancini hasn't even spoken to him yet. We know Bobby is aloof with players but if u want to sign someone surely u make an effort? I know Taggart would be doing that for sure!

Final point is this interviewer suggesting Palace or Plymouth are not big clubs think that's really poor form an unprofessional. They're nowhere near us but they're big in their own right..

I really dont think that Mancini wanted this signing as such. Must have been second or third choice on the list. Mancini only talks to players he is personally interested in signing, ex De Rossi

I reckon this could turn out to be a class signing.

SS is a great impact player like AJ, but I think Sinclair has more about him. It has always seemed to me that AJ is up his own arse and could be more trouble than he's worth.

Overall I'm happy with SS in and AJ out but it wasen't really the main place to attempt to strengthen. Good number of hours left though.

I'm not bothered whether he's good at media relations or plays chess in his spare time.

He needs to buckle down and learn and take the opportunities when presented (eh Adam?). Could be v useful where Dzeko's concerned.<br /><br />-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:27 pm --<br /><br />PS Why do footballers always have decent looking birds?

Rascal said:
Good interview on the OS

He comes across as a bright lad, which i like. Also very keen to learn, which im sure he will.

Seems like a nice lad, but did manage to say "Ya Know" 64 times in 7mins

munster said:
I'm not bothered whether he's good at media relations or plays chess in his spare time.

He needs to buckle down and learn and take the opportunities when presented (eh Adam?). Could be v useful where Dzeko's concerned.

-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 1:27 pm --

PS Why do footballers always have decent looking birds?
'Cos they all have gigantic..............wallets

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvTCppM8xqo&feature=g-all-u[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.