Welcome to City For Matija Nastasic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sven's Fluffer said:
Got a feeling I’m going to struggle to pronounce this guys name.
I think I’ll call him Steve.
Welcome to City Steve, the best choice you could have made.

Yep, me too. I've decided he will be known to me as Nasty woman, hopefully strikers around Europe will agree.

Welcome Nasty.

Winds me up a bit that they keep saying 'the new Vidic'. It's obviously only because he's Serbian.

Who is the person responsible for forgetting to get a picture of him at that Milan office holding the shirt up?

I believe the key thing for this guy is to get some games under his belt, if we are playing weaker opposition or are holding a comfortable lead then i would get the lad on as soon as possible. We don't want to be giving him is first run out when we are in the shit due to injuries or suspension.

I think Savic struggled as he never really built any confidence..

Sure the guy will become a star in the future.

Welcome Matija.

Maybe a debut in the Capital One Cup?

He is young so we need to give him time but again he sounds very promising.

The_Mo said:
Same old, same old. Not seen him play but already got your pants down. Then complain about getting stuffed when he has a couple of bad games. Taking the opinion of these 'experts' as if they are some sort of saints.

Happy weekend mate ;)

Nasty is my favorite signing of this window,there is a defender written all over his face.Nasty will be a major hit this season,just wait and watch.I think Bobby might play him at stoke.

"Welcome to champions Nasty".

Why isn't he in Manchester yet?? I still haven't seen his official presenting :/

i guess he will have problems with work permition , how long is he playing for serbian A national team?

He has got Vinnie's old squad number so a little bit of pressure already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.