Welcome to City Javi Garcia

From the BBC

"The signing of Javi Garcia is a coup for Roberto Mancini, and not nearly as expensive as it could have been at an initial £16m. With all due respect to Nigel de Jong, Garcia is a huge upgrade. Brought through the Real Madrid academy he is of good stock, but has improved his game tenfold since arriving in Lisbon. The 25-year-old is strong, good in the air, a good passer and has the adaptability to play at centre-back too. Perhaps the best aspect for City is that his power will allow Yaya Toure to be used further forward more often."

kippaxwarrior said:
Javi%20Garcia1.ashx

Guessing he will be popular with the female City fans

Sven's Fluffer said:
My 67% straight side has just commenced an internal battle against my 33% gay side. Which side will win – dunno, but has anybody got any pics of this gadge in speedos? For me missus like.

Hahaah lost it at this

Sven's Fluffer said:
My 67% straight side has just commenced an internal battle against my 33% gay side. Which side will win – dunno, but has anybody got any pics of this gadge in speedos? For me missus like.
:D haha

Javi's Fluffer!

If he plays as well as NDJ did in his first 2.5 seasons and gets forward a little bit more then can't wait to watch him play ...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.