Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

i am still not sure if he's joining from january or the end of the season

Left footed Defensive midfielder. Can see Pep using him as LB as he did with Delph if he does end up staying with the squad this season.
this is exactly how you show your lack of football knowledge. Perrone is probably more skilled than bernado silva. pep will have to be a be armchair coach like many on here to commit blunders of such epic proportions and using him as a Left-Back. please do some basic research and knowledge gathering before posting(or even read the previous discussion on here), helps the forum from diverging into some useless discussions. Leave the left back discussion to the left back discussion thread.

What do we think. Does this boy have a realistic chance of getting some minutes with the first team this season.? Either way, welcome to Manchester Maximo

this is exactly how you show your lack of football knowledge. Perrone is probably more skilled than bernado silva. pep will have to be a be armchair coach like many on here to commit blunders of such epic proportions and using him as a Left-Back. please do some basic research and knowledge gathering before posting(or even read the previous discussion on here), helps the forum from diverging into some useless discussions. Leave the left back discussion to the left back discussion thread.
I've seen his videos on YouTube and ermmm...I don't agree with you there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.