Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

saw him live for the first time against parague. straight away you could tell he is not ready in the defensive side of the game and hence why the coach did not play him as a DM but as a 8. I can see why he can drop deeper and help with the defense but he is physically not ready and positional not ready to play a deeper role.

having said that he did stand out as the best offensive midfielder on the pitch. he passing is beyond mature for his age. knows when to slow down and when to increase the pace of the game. he made several passes through the lines and beyond the defense. I was sitting there thinking I was familiar with this type of passing before. and then it hit me his passing is very very similar to david silva. look for yourself in the highlights below especially the david silva like lob pass to the far post that they hit the post.

saw him live for the first time against parague. straight away you could tell he is not ready in the defensive side of the game and hence why the coach did not play him as a DM but as a 8. I can see why he can drop deeper and help with the defense but he is physically not ready and positional not ready to play a deeper role.

having said that he did stand out as the best offensive midfielder on the pitch. he passing is beyond mature for his age. knows when to slow down and when to increase the pace of the game. he made several passes through the lines and beyond the defense. I was sitting there thinking I was familiar with this type of passing before. and then it hit me his passing is very very similar to david silva. look for yourself in the highlights below especially the david silva like lob pass to the far post that they hit the post.

Don't disrespect King David :p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.