Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. I’ve just done a short video detailing everything you need to know about Maximo Perrone and why I believe he’s one of the most talented youngsters in the game for those interested. This signing has gone under the radar a little bit but make no mistake about it, the boy can play. I’d love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your week!

Hi everyone, hope you’re doing well. I’ve just done a short video detailing everything you need to know about Maximo Perrone and why I believe he’s one of the most talented youngsters in the game for those interested. This signing has gone under the radar a little bit but make no mistake about it, the boy can play. I’d love to hear your thoughts and am happy to answer any questions you may have, cheers and enjoy your week!

Does he track back?

Welcome Mr. Perrone sr.

Bruno Zuculini. Played one competitive appearance in a 3-0 Community Shield loss to Arsenal.

Looked good with Kelechi Iheanacho in pre-season 2014 though. Was actually a team mate of Álvarez at River.
Nine years ago
he is not physically good enough. pace also lacking. his technical quality and passing is levels above delph and zinc. do not see any other position than the number 8 in our team for perrone. I see him transition into the david silva role closer to the box. and then transition slowly more deeper in the midfield with experience.
Physically still developing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.