Welcome to City Maximo Perrone

Is this guy actually going to play for us or is it one of those signings where they end up in the black hole of Girona never to be seen or heard of again?

I am confused, is he going to play at City this season, are we keeping him with his parent club until the start of next season or is he going on loan to one of the CFG teams?
According to the website he's coming to the Etihad.
I've seen nothing about staying with his club or going on loan. I take it we are keeping him for the remainder of the season.
I would imagine we will assess him to see if he should stay with us or go on loan thereafter.
Could become an Alvarez or a Kayky.

I've seen nothing about staying with his club or going on loan. I take it we are keeping him for the remainder of the season.
I would imagine we will assess him to see if he should stay with us or go on loan thereafter.
Trying to jinx Maximo?

The complaints about CFG signings get on my tits: the success of the wider group has turned us into the most successful, self-sustaining business, capable of attracting huge investment and, therefore, being able to attract the best players and coaching staff. Now, Perrone was, allegedly, personally recommended to Pep by Javier Mascherano, coach of Argentina U20, who personally witnesses the very best young players in that nation. It's bloody exciting news, and we, once again, are in there before anyone else has even a whiff.

A condition of him joining us was allegedly that he would not be loaned out.

So,the club must have a certain amount of faith he can make something of an impact.

With the form of Philips,he has a great chance.

He'll be training with the first team and assessed by Pep.

If he's good enough he'll fight for a place. If not, he'll be like Kayky and go on loan in the summer. That's how I see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.