Welcome to Manchester - The story of 'that' Tevez Poster

lloydie said:
this advertising co "buzzz" should have kept their mouths shut, not use it like this to advertise themselves, this makes City look like they're taking a cynical view, not "saying it as it is", .............we may have lost the moral highground here

The poster was a complete and utter pisstake of the red half whichever way you choose to look at it..

Moral highground doesnt come into it.

A £48,000 poster has generated worldwide recognition for our club...get the fuck in.

Letting the whole world know that manchester united arent technically from manchester is brilliant to the core..

well done "buzz"

They state incorrectly on the video that it is on Deansgate bordering Trafford but it borders Salford.

Trigger said:
I implore ALL City fans to forward this to all Rags they know, just to get that little bit deeper under their skin. I have kept this and anytime I get into a "discussion" with rags this will again will be sent just to remind them of a few things.
Oh, don't worry; I already have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.