Welcome To Manchester

Cant see how it showed a lack of class. I guess stating the truth is something journalist would have a problem with. Tevez had never played for a Manchester based club. There was nothing stopping utd in doing a 'welcome to Trafford ' poster. Utd use our Citys name thats all they arent in Manchester never had as utd. The poster was bang on and I loved it !!
Just to see fergies face everytime it’s mentioned is class.

This is our city annoyed them. I enjoyed them too. continuously poking them with a stick.
Before hitting them over the head with a welcome to Manchester plank.

A serious question. Bolton fc are proud to be from Bolton. Oldham fc are proud to be from Oldham. Stockport are proud to be from Stockport. Why arent utd proud to be from Trafford. Just think Trafford could be known as the home (according to utd) of the worlds biggest club instead Manchester gets mistakenly named as their home. It must really piss of the Trafford council.

A serious question. Bolton fc are proud to be from Bolton. Oldham fc are proud to be from Oldham. Stockport are proud to be from Stockport. Why arent utd proud to be from Trafford. Just think Trafford could be known as the home (according to utd) of the worlds biggest club instead Manchester gets mistakenly named as their home. It must really piss of the Trafford council.
Their last parade went down Deansgate ,along Bridgewater Way and ended up at Stretford Town Hall. That says everything that you need to know about Trafford United.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.