Welcome to our Romanian Friends

I'll be coming from bougas (bulgaria)<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:30 pm --<br /><br />I'll be coming from bougas (bulgaria)

Banat said:
Hehe, it's nice that you guys were receptive to my first post.

I am sure you will have a nice time in Romania.
Our country is a large tunnel from Hungayria to the black Sea, with people living in the trees who sometimes send gypsys on the roadway to clean your car windows.

We also use glow-worms to make light and we hug animals when we sleep to keep our body temperature warm. In Romania there is no gravitation, so it will be better if you will have heavy boots to keep you with your foots on the ground. You also must stay drunk, because Romania is swarming of vampires but they don't like alcohol. :), and remember. don't step out of the cemented road, because the sandworms are very hungry (as all of us) and they never sleep.

Before you leave England, make some life ensurances because here in Romania is the land of tsunami, and you never know when it will strike. Say goodbye to your wives and chlidren, kiss your parents, write your testaments and imagine that you travel to Pluto. There are alot of similarities :))

Cheers and good luck.

hahaha!

fuckin' classic!

'foots on the ground' , glow-worms , sober vampires , and Pluto ...... brilliant!

Banat said:

Our country is a large tunnel from Hungayria to the black Sea, with people living in the trees who sometimes send gypsys on the roadway to clean your car windows.

We also use glow-worms to make light and we hug animals when we sleep to keep our body temperature warm. In Romania there is no gravitation, so it will be better if you will have heavy boots to keep you with your foots on the ground. You also must stay drunk, because Romania is swarming of vampires but they don't like alcohol. :), and remember. don't step out of the cemented road, because the sandworms are very hungry (as all of us) and they never sleep.

Before you leave England, make some life ensurances because here in Romania is the land of tsunami, and you never know when it will strike. Say goodbye to your wives and chlidren, kiss your parents, write your testaments and imagine that you travel to Pluto. There are alot of similarities :))

Cheers and good luck.
this guy cracks me up.

Banat said:

Cheers and good luck.

Hats off to you
Classic post.

onelife said:
getting the train from bucharest to timisaroa
how long will it take?
price?
are they regular?
any help please.
will be leaving bucharest early day of match.
don't think there will chance of train back after game!

You're looking at about 8 hours according to this

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.cfrcalatori.ro/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.cfrcalatori.ro/</a>

There are sleepers back.

It's only 5 hours from Budapest.

Mr Blue Sky said:
Judging by the number of Roma/ Romanian familys currently residing in and around Manchester Longsight and Levenshulme in particular there should be a big away turn out at coms.
Yeah if they get free tickets with their food vouchers...

Hamann Pineapple said:
What's the currency, is it still pegs ?

hehe!

who really nose?

se0x80.jpg

Hamann Pineapple said:
What's the currency, is it still pegs ?
hahaha. Pegs and gold teeth, well thats what they seem tp be selling when they pull up in a clapped out nissan and try n bully you into buying!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.