Welcome to our Romanian Friends

Banat said:
Oi!........We are waiting for the superstarz english hooligans to fck them up

Spelling mistake or a remarkable knowledge of English forum etiquette from someone in Romania??????

Cynical? Me?

BlueMo' said:
Banat said:
Hehe, it's nice that you guys were receptive to my first post.

I am sure you will have a nice time in Romania.
Our country is a large tunnel from Hungayria to the black Sea, with people living in the trees who sometimes send gypsys on the roadway to clean your car windows.

We also use glow-worms to make light and we hug animals when we sleep to keep our body temperature warm. In Romania there is no gravitation, so it will be better if you will have heavy boots to keep you with your foots on the ground. You also must stay drunk, because Romania is swarming of vampires but they don't like alcohol. :), and remember. don't step out of the cemented road, because the sandworms are very hungry (as all of us) and they never sleep.

Before you leave England, make some life ensurances because here in Romania is the land of tsunami, and you never know when it will strike. Say goodbye to your wives and chlidren, kiss your parents, write your testaments and imagine that you travel to Pluto. There are alot of similarities :))

Cheers and good luck.

Hats off to you
Classic post.

Agreed, lol.
Seems like our very own sweynforkbeard has a long lost Romanian brother.

sweynforkbeard said:
In the 60s I was a frequent visitor to the Embassy in Bucharest when on 'business' in the Balkans, if you catch my drift. I came into contact with the Ceausescus on a number of occasions and got on rather famously with Nicky, at one point we even shared the same barbers. Elena I found to be a little haughty, and, if being honest, not one of us. She always dressed a mite garishly and would break into off key renditions of 'My Way' after one too many Carpathian cabernets. During one particularly excruciating reception she was found to be staggering around with the official portrait of Her Majesty partially concealed under her shawl. Not wishing to cause an incident the Ambassador and I waited until she fell asleep in a chest freezer before discreetly replacing the picture on his office wall. On a happier note I welcome the news that our senior citizens will be granted safe passage upon production of their bus passes.

Just the one name check, Sweyn, for that genius post!

Shocking.

I once spent several pleasant hours on the train from Constanta to Bucharest in a carriage with myself, about 5 gypsy fellas, a goat and some chickens. Their only English was pointing at me and going 'ah - David Beckham' and pointing at the youngest one of their crew and going 'he gay!'. I was bricking it initially, but ended up getting smashed on whatever their potent homebrewed potion was and just about explaining that Man City aren't Man Utd.

Unfortunately I was so pissed on their concoction that on arriving at the hotel in Bucharest, I didn't realise the bird in the bar that let me buy her a drink was actually a hooker, so was genuinely gutted when she explained it would be 200 Euros to come and finish them in my room. Swings and roundabouts.

crumpsallblue said:
Mr Blue Sky said:
Judging by the number of Roma/ Romanian familys currently residing in and around Manchester Longsight and Levenshulme in particular there should be a big away turn out at coms.
Yeah if they get free tickets with their food vouchers...

Mate you know Manchester City Council will pay for the tickets food and transport home for them and then take them home and tuck them up in bed if they promise not to go out begging or stealing for 24 hours.<br /><br />-- Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:30 pm --<br /><br />
crumpsallblue said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
What's the currency, is it still pegs ?
hahaha. Pegs and gold teeth, well thats what they seem tp be selling when they pull up in a clapped out nissan and try n bully you into buying!

Take it they have moved into Crumpsall i work in Longsight its fuckin full of them, love the gold teeth quip.

I think it will be better for you to travel to Timisoara from Budapest.
Bucuresti is at about 9 hrs far from Timisoara with the train. The trains are regular: 1 in the morning, 1 at noon and 2 in the midnight. The price with the train is somewhere around 30 euros I think.

The currency we use is "Lei" (Lions in translation) 4.2 Lei = 1 euro.

Someone says my english is bad. Well, my friend, whe you will speak romanian as well as i speak your language you will be allowed to comment on this subject.
About the forum english forum etiquette i don't mind. If someone feels that i broke it will ban me so there is no panic. If you feel ofended squeal about me and the moderators will do something about me.

Cheers and have a nice Ramadam.

Banat said:
I think it will be better for you to travel to Timisoara from Budapest.
Bucuresti is at about 9 hrs far from Timisoara with the train. The trains are regular: 1 in the morning, 1 at noon and 2 in the midnight. The price with the train is somewhere around 30 euros I think.

The currency we use is "Lei" (Lions in translation) 4.2 Lei = 1 euro.

Someone says my english is bad. Well, my friend, whe you will speak romanian as well as i speak your language you will be allowed to comment on this subject.
About the forum english forum etiquette i don't mind. If someone feels that i broke it will ban me so there is no panic. If you feel ofended squeal about me and the moderators will do something about me.

Cheers and have a nice Ramadam.

Banat,dont get offended mate,its just a bit of Manc pisstaking,we all get it and its how you deal with it that counts.

Ps Love the Ramadan quote - there,we can take it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.