Welcome to our Romanian Friends

Banat said:
Oi!

Some FAQ's about Timisoara:

You can drink beer from 0.5 to 1.5 euro / 500 ml. Average price in the pubs and bars is around 5lei (1,2 euro) for Heineken, Carlsberg, Tuborg and around 1 euro for the romanian beer wich is very good.

The whores are also cheep, up to 10 euros all inclusive, mabe the price will slightly grow for you.

We are waiting for the superstarz english hooligans to fck them up.
There must be no panic for the grammys and daddys that are joining the english teams in away matches, they will be safe.

As stated ..epic opening gambit .. ha ha

BillyMC said:
Banat said:
Oi!

You can drink beer from 0.5 to 1.5 euro / 500 ml. Average price in the pubs and bars is around 5lei (1,2 euro) for Heineken, Carlsberg, Tuborg and around 1 euro for the romanian beer wich is very good.

The whores are also cheep, up to 10 euros all inclusive, mabe the price will slightly grow for you.

There must be no panic for the grammys and daddys that are joining the english teams in away matches, they will be safe.

You started off well...and then turned into a grade A prick...in the space of a sentence.

Atleast he started well, unlike you.

Ignore him Banat, welcome and looking forward to the game. And the whores..

In the 60s I was a frequent visitor to the Embassy in Bucharest when on 'business' in the Balkans, if you catch my drift. I came into contact with the Ceausescus on a number of occasions and got on rather famously with Nicky, at one point we even shared the same barbers. Elena I found to be a little haughty, and, if being honest, not one of us. She always dressed a mite garishly and would break into off key renditions of 'My Way' after one too many Carpathian cabernets. During one particularly excruciating reception she was found to be staggering around with the official portrait of Her Majesty partially concealed under her shawl. Not wishing to cause an incident the Ambassador and I waited until she fell asleep in a chest freezer before discreetly replacing the picture on his office wall. On a happier note I welcome the news that our senior citizens will be granted safe passage upon production of their bus passes.

SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:
You started off well...and then turned into a grade A prick...in the space of a sentence.

Are you going for the "all inclusive" with your large foreheaded one eyed chum Borat?

Something about our history:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.fcupoli.com/cms1/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=47&Itemid=84&lang=en" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.fcupoli.com/cms1/index.php?o ... 84&lang=en</a>

BillyMC said:
SWP's back said:

Are you going for the "all inclusive" with your large foreheaded one eyed chum Borat?

I would imagine that it offers the most value for money so long as I make use of all the amenities.

Banat said:
Oi!

Great news about the whores.

No, seriously that comment had me crying laughing. Welcome Banat

SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:

I would imagine that it offers the most value for money so long as I make use of all the amenities.

According to "Punter" magazine the showers are clean and tidy and theres an excellent selection of video's in the lounge/bar area. The dungeon is fully equipped with all the latest equipment including cattle prods.Coffee and a choccy mint on completion.

SWP's back said:
BillyMC said:

Yeah, a warm welcome to Banat.........with that 'starter fer ten' post, it looks like our senses of humour are nicely synchronized !

It seems quite a long time to drive from Bucharest to Timisoara.Is it because at every set of lights,someones trying to clean your windscreen with a bottle of water and a squidgy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.