Well done Bobby

awest

Bobby has deflected the attention off the team again and on to him. By not apologising for waving an imaginary card (not sure what colour because it was erm, imaginary). This is classic management and long may it continue. In fact he should do it every game just to piss the whole fair playing nation off.

Oh, the phone in on talk shite is about the waving of imaginary cards, brilliant!.

awest said:
Bobby has deflected the attention off the team again and on to him. By not apologising for waving an imaginary card (not sure what colour because it was erm, imaginary). This is classic management and long may it continue. In fact he should do it every game just to piss the whole fair playing nation off.

Oh, the phone in on talk shite is about the waving of imaginary cards, brilliant!.

Who the fuck is that dick "Moose"?, what a fucking knob.

He's west ham, big fan of Paolo Di Canio, remember him for card waving.

I may be in a minority, but I wish he'd stop doing it, it achieves nothing but attract bad publicity.
I'm also not interested in the "but Rooney does it" or "Ferguson taps his watch" arguments, let those classless bastards do what they want, I'd prefer to see a serene, calm Mancini rising above all that.

As I've just seen written by Gary James on twitter, it really is staggering that after a good away win to go 3 points clear in the league that the issue of the day is not the game, or yet another example of a referee unable to apply the rules.

The moose is a bit of a comedic character who has an unhealthy obsession with Spurs, Redknapp of the Harry kind and a really REALLY unhealthy obsession with 'Scotty' Parker. He gives the impression that outside of London, there is no life, he's a typical little cockney **** who is up his own arse. The amount of shite he spills about the North is embarrassing quite frankly.
Today though he genuinely means what he says, you can hear it in his voice.
Good point about Di Canio too, to the poster above.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:18 am --<br /><br />
Mugatu said:
I may be in a minority, but I wish he'd stop doing it, it achieves nothing but attract bad publicity.
I'm also not interested in the "but Rooney does it" or "Ferguson taps his watch" arguments, let those classless bastards do what they want, I'd prefer to see a serene, calm Mancini rising above all that.
With you on that.

moomba said:
As I've just seen written by Gary James on twitter, it really is staggering that after a good away win to go 3 points clear in the league that the issue of the day is not the game, or yet another example of a referee unable to apply the rules.

what i dont understand is that the pundits all said it was not a goal scoring opportunity because he was soo far out from the goal - the question therefore is why the fook did he handball it then - the reason is Aquero was through on goal another bollcks referring decision - had that been a city player it would have been a red

The other ridiculous thing if people want to go on about sportsmanship and fair play, no-one seems to be bothered by someone that couldn't get to a ball legally so stuck his arm up in the air deliberately to stop someone else getting to it.

Mugatu said:
I'm with you on that too. He's hardly going to win friends for mcfc by ballooning around like Barry fry on acid.

Poor show by the manager. First time I wasn't arsed but after the last one got attention, and his spat with Rooney , he should know better.

He needs to keep a fucking cool head in this run in if he wants the team to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.