Well done boss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday after match reminded me of svens final home game when a relegation threatened fulham beat us and the season that startrd so promisingly went to shite in the second half. No one stayed then, again much out of frustration. Any fuckwit from another club calling us disloyal can shut up.

I stayed and I clapped, but I know we have been poor and stayed mainly to thank the players who have tried this year and possible farewell to zab, I did consider not botherin as I feel the same as most but even the lap seemed half hearted by the players bar Joe, they all looked dejected and like they want the season to end, so if they cannot lift themselves to perform to high standards then it's understandable people left

Last edited:
Not sure why City didn't organise it for Pellers to do him speech before the game to a more full house, show league cup, u18 walk round etc, get a bit more enthusiasm than after game that was so important to win and we didn't. Worked for Leicester prematch, then they beat Everton.

that would've been class. Everyone would have been buzzing. Pellers nearly crying infront of 1/4 of the stadium. Imagine if he did that same speech pre-game.

Not sure why City didn't organise it for Pellers to do him speech before the game to a more full house, show league cup, u18 walk round etc, get a bit more enthusiasm than after game that was so important to win and we didn't. Worked for Leicester prematch, then they beat Everton.
What would the point of that be .
We didn't get a farewell speech from Roberto Mancini .

I didn't stay at the end but that was because I had to be on a bus home to Wrexham not a lack of respect or support for my team, I liked Pellers a class act a nice bloke, he has taken us forward CL semi final,some of his tactics I couldn't understand seemed somewhat naive and I am not alone with that thought, but we have gone backward since Mancini. He was always a stop gap until Pep was ready, I thank him and wish him all the best

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.