Well Done City and I like the New Banner!

Rise said:
New banner....nnnnnn nineteen......

you should be posting this on the RAWK ? you know, your real rivals ! we don't give a shit how many titles you've won, i'm afraid only you lot do.

Absolute idiot! His supposed team win a record breaking 19th league title & he's on here digging at us rather than celebrating with his sort! I can only assume that he's too much of a idiot to even be welcomed amongst the swamp dwellers!

Congratulations from a United fan who is grown up enough to appreciate good football whoever it is played by. You played Stoke off the park today and the victory was well deserved. Revel in it...I know you will.

The Mancini haters have got to be stopped if your club is to make the progress it deserves. I well remember standing in the Stretford End in the late 80s listening to hundreds of muppets chanting "Fergie Out". Christ knows where we would be if they had got their way. Continuity is everything to building ongoing success.

Here's to a good period of Manchester dominance in the years ahead.

What price an United v City Champions' League Final?

Call me a c**t if you like but I enjoyed the outcome of both matches today.

And I do hope the banner is decommissioned with immediate effect.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.