Well Done City and I like the New Banner!

Rags are planning to change the banner to 42! Hahahaha! The original was witty in its own way, even if tormenting to many Blues. This one will just reek of bitterness and desperation.

SkyBlueFlux said:
In the Gulf said:
Congratulations from a United fan who is grown up enough to appreciate good football whoever it is played by. You played Stoke off the park today and the victory was well deserved. Revel in it...I know you will.

The Mancini haters have got to be stopped if your club is to make the progress it deserves. I well remember standing in the Stretford End in the late 80s listening to hundreds of muppets chanting "Fergie Out". Christ knows where we would be if they had got their way. Continuity is everything to building ongoing success.

Here's to a good period of Manchester dominance in the years ahead.

What price an United v City Champions' League Final?

Call me a c**t if you like but I enjoyed the outcome of both matches today.

And I do hope the banner is decommissioned with immediate effect.

Fair enough mate, it's appreciated. I know most City fans would much rather play your lot in the Champions League Final than any Barcelona or Milan. Here's to an interesting future.

Like fuck they would but now's not the time to argue!

BLuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue Moooooooooooooooooooooon.....

In the Gulf said:
Congratulations from a United fan who is grown up enough to appreciate good football whoever it is played by. You played Stoke off the park today and the victory was well deserved. Revel in it...I know you will.

The Mancini haters have got to be stopped if your club is to make the progress it deserves. I well remember standing in the Stretford End in the late 80s listening to hundreds of muppets chanting "Fergie Out". Christ knows where we would be if they had got their way. Continuity is everything to building ongoing success.

Cheers, strange enough most United fans I know are starting to share the same opinion, starting a grudging respect that the rivalry is once again real.

Like you I think it's very good for Manchester and the North West to dominate the domestic league, it puts certain cities to shame

Total respect for that mate................unlike the red twat sitting next to me in the bar here in Thailand. Having just watched Utd get the point against Blackburn to win the title, I shook his hand, but after City won he did not want to know !!

There's no accounting for unsporting twats mate - whatever colour shirt they wear.

In the Gulf said:

Fucking hell a descent rag, that was really nice of you to post that thank you.

LoveCity said:
Rags are planning to change the banner to 42! Hahahaha! The original was witty in its own way, even if tormenting to many Blues. This one will just reek of bitterness and desperation.

. . . and embarassing for odd decent Rag. Just shows how bitter and obsessed they are of us!

How sad, but let them "do what they want". Who gives a fuck?? I don't, do you? They are worried shitless now, cos they just know we are now in their shadow. Tick fooking tock!!

Bitter Rag from across road from me just sent me a M6 motorway sign saying "Liverpool 18, United 19" so sent one back saying Who gives a fuck. Ha ha ha ha. I'm Blue, not Liverpool. Ha ha ha ha ha. So fuckin happy FOR US. Ha ha ha ha.

Don't think it went down so well because I had no reply.

Oh dear!

In the Gulf said:

Great post and nice one for taking the time to do it.

United's league titles is a hell of an achievement, even if us City fans wish it wasn't!

The derby's over the past 2 years have been pretty incredible for both sets of supporters and it looks like that's going to continue. Interesting times ahead!

If those stretford enders wana fuck us up then fuck em, we obviously get under their skin so lets keep up more of the same. Ha. Keep em running.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.