Well done Frannie!

rickmcfc said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Bump!

Can someone please upload it???

tell me what happened and then i will try

This see OP>>>
Just told that wanker keys in a polite way to stop having digs.

Keys having dig after dig about us and frannie just told him he's getting carried away with the rags winning, and asked him what's his problem with city.

Keys had no answer and tried to laugh it off.

About time this hairy knuckled wanker got told to fuck off.

rickmcfc said:
Whats happened, im guessing that frannie lee has said something, but who the hell is keys??? i sky plussed the whole game so will have a look soon and post it on here, but what actually happened, the other half is watching corrie so i cant view it for myself!!!
how can anyone not know who the wanker mr "keys" is!

richards keys<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

2rbz4ao.jpg

how can anyone not know who the wanker mr "keys" is!
For the Blues across the waters who have never heard of Richard Keys, he is arguably the Prince of Fergie-arse lickers in this country. You will never ever hear him say one bad syllable against the rags if you live to be 100 years old.

Petemeister said:
Someone should start a topic asking people to upload it.
I desperatly want to see it.

-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:22 pm --

Someone should start a topic asking people to upload it.
I desperatly want to see it.
So; you want to see it twice then?

Yes well done Fran, about time the media started getting a bit of balance. Fran came from an era when players didn't get coached in PR but said what they thought. Bloody good. I wish he'd gone in harder on Keys, Fran doesn't count himself second to anyone.

franny was just stateing the obvious to mr breakfast tv keys? don,t get carried away with divide between the reds and us,there is not much between us,defeats in the final minutes of the derbies does not constitute a hammering but that is something fergies arse lickers cannot see?

cityzen_62wexford said:
Well done Franny...always was and always will be my Hero.

Mine too!

Frannie is the reason I started supporting City.

He was my favourite player when he was playing for us and he will always be my all-time favourite.

Well done and thank you for fighting our corner, Francis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.