Well done Frannie!

Re: someone uploading frannie v keys?

kramer said:
alextrueblue said:
Kramer, thanks for pointing me back to the thread i had just read! The reason i started this thread was to grab peoples attention, in case they don't read the other one! i'm sure the mods will merge when someone uploads it!

The title of your thread infers that you are uploading the vid, especially without the ?.
I apologise that I wasn't aware that you had read the thread, my crystal ball is busy looking at the future results to see who gets 4th. BTW have you ever heard of "bump"

no worries kramer, looking now the thread title is a bit vague, give me a shout if those results come through to you, as i could do with getting some of my money back from the fucking bookie. :0)

Is Franny still involved with the club? If not, why not?

Forward with Franny!!!!!!

FIOS said:

because when he did take over he made a commitment to the fans and then two years later he broke that commitment

he proved to be a money grabbing power obsecessed liar and that is why he isn't and should never again be involved with the club !

I do not dispute he can come across as a fan when he needs to but I he has lost all his credibility for me two faced nasty little fecker
IMHO

Keys was throwing snides comments right throughout the show. At one point he said that City fans wanted to win more so for the fact it would end Uniteds title hopes, than it would to improve our chances of a CL spot. Utterly ludicrous.

whp.blue said:
FIOS said:

because when he did take over he made a commitment to the fans and then two years later he broke that commitment

he proved to be a money grabbing power obsecessed liar and that is why he isn't and should never again be involved with the club !

I do not dispute he can come across as a fan when he needs to but I he has lost all his credibility for me two faced nasty little fecker
IMHO
thats also my opinion,whp.

johnny crossan said:
Better late than never Kinky - Franny fixes Keys with his glittering eye just before the end
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WN-_Yilryw[/youtube]
Is that it? I didn't see the "event" live (turned the telly off about 2 seconds after the final whistle!), but reading this thread in the past few days, I was expecting it to be somewhat livelier than that. Cheers for posting it though jc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.