Well Done Gary Cook!

BlueMoonWalker

I thought he handled the situation as well as could be expected with such a hostile reception, I'd like to see some of the snipers on here sit in front of that lot and not fluff a few words.

I would have started throwing a few of the smug ones out, some of those so called journalists were totally out of order. As much as some people may think we have no right to know every detail with what goes on at our club behind closed doors.

It certainly wasn't a new managers unveiling, it was a witchhunt.

Well Done Cook did us proud by not hitting any of them, because I felt like it just watching the interview.

I thought he was embarrassing. He should have known exactly what questions would have come his way and he didn't seem prepared for it.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
I thought he was embarrassing. He should have known exactly what questions would have come his way and he didn't seem prepared for it.

It wasnt about Hughes so why should he be prepared ??? Putting the gutterpress in their place certainly isnt embarrassing.

samharris said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:

It wasnt about Hughes so why should he be prepared ??? Putting the gutterpress in their place certainly isnt embarrassing.

der. that's the whole point he didn't put anyone in his place except himself. He came across really badly and therefore so did the club.

All the tension could have been taken out of the situation, if he had answered a few questions at the start, rather than saying no questions, then butting in to answer some 20 mins later.

Kula Sheikher said:
All the tension could have been taken out of the situation, if he had answered a few questions at the start, rather than saying no questions, then butting in to answer some 20 mins later.

The questions that were shouted out were all confrontational bullshit designed to get a shocking quote. He did exactly the right thing not answering - would have been better not getting involved at all again after the statement had been read.

Seems to me some City fans are out for blood to appease their hurt pride after backing Hughes so vociferously, and Cook is their fall guy of choice.

Pathetic.

cook should have come out, done the statement, answered some questions, job done!, instead droped mancini in the shit, but he came across very well, english was good and seemed a very confident man, who could take up a level!, come on city. i dont like cook!

SalfordCityBlue said:
Kula Sheikher said:

The questions that were shouted out were all confrontational bullshit designed to get a shocking quote. He did exactly the right thing not answering - would have been better not getting involved at all again after the statement had been read.

Seems to me some City fans are out for blood to appease their hurt pride after backing Hughes so vociferously, and Cook is their fall guy of choice.

Pathetic.

True

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.