Well Done Gary Cook!

It will be all forgoten about this when we win a cup and finsh 4th, this sesson, dont know why everyone is so shock and skaken by this this has been going on at city for years, its only now we have money every thing is a big deal.

ps FUCK THE PRESS... And FUCK ALL THE RAGS THAT EMAIL SSN..

CTID

shadowplay said:
Midi said:
Feck off, Cook is so far out of his depth and so short of candour it’s embarrassing. Flogging trainers to stupid kids is one thing, dealing with a living historical club like ours is another thing. We don’t want pathetic corporate speak, we are not some name or global brand, despite what that knob would aspire too (Richard Dunne doesn’t trip of the tongue in Beijing…….I ask you?)

Cook. you embarrass us in our city, in our place of work, you are just another fool who will soon be gone, the Club and fans will prevail. We deserve better than this Thaksin reject.

Good luck to Roberto, I am sure he has the upper hand and will treat that twat with the disdain he deserves, also hope Bellers takes a 9 iron to him over Christmas. Cheers.

Fantastic.

"The trajectory of recent results". All Cook needed to do was to follow that up with the David Brent dance. The bloke makes my flesh crawl.

Sorry to see Hughes go. When he was appointed I thought he was the best man for the job, particularly given the circumstances we were in at the time. I always thought he showed great dignity, worked hard, obviously cared about what he did and was trying to instil the right disciplines in our club.

It didn't work out for him though and I can understand why he's been sacked. Something was wrong, you could almost smell it when the team walked out on the pitch. It's a shame he couldn't have the same impact on other players that he had on Bellers. What a player that kid's been for us so far. Leaves everything he has on the pitch every week.

Good luck to Roberto, I am hopeful and optimistic he will do well but a little apprehensive about him being the right man. It feels a bit like a shit or bust appointment at the minute. Proven winner in Italy but no premier league experience, doesn't speak the language too well and all that...

But Cook? He's not City.To him we're just a vehicle to boost his profile and massage his ego. I'm ashamed to have a cock like him associated with my team. We are not just a project or a brand, we are City, from Maine Road.
Your the COCK

BlueMoonWalker said:
I thought he handled the situation as well as could be expected with such a hostile reception, I'd like to see some of the snipers on here sit in front of that lot and not fluff a few words.

I would have started throwing a few of the smug ones out, some of those so called journalists were totally out of order. As much as some people may think we have no right to know every detail with what goes on at our club behind closed doors.

It certainly wasn't a new managers unveiling, it was a witchhunt.

Well Done Cook did us proud by not hitting any of them, because I felt like it just watching the interview.
The man's completely inept at PR and that press conferance was an absolute shambles. Amazes me how such dim wits manage to talk their way to the top. Total embarassment!
At least Mancini remained clam and came across as confident with a sense of humour!

pride in battle said:
shadowplay said:
Fantastic.

"The trajectory of recent results". All Cook needed to do was to follow that up with the David Brent dance. The bloke makes my flesh crawl.

Sorry to see Hughes go. When he was appointed I thought he was the best man for the job, particularly given the circumstances we were in at the time. I always thought he showed great dignity, worked hard, obviously cared about what he did and was trying to instil the right disciplines in our club.

It didn't work out for him though and I can understand why he's been sacked. Something was wrong, you could almost smell it when the team walked out on the pitch. It's a shame he couldn't have the same impact on other players that he had on Bellers. What a player that kid's been for us so far. Leaves everything he has on the pitch every week.

Good luck to Roberto, I am hopeful and optimistic he will do well but a little apprehensive about him being the right man. It feels a bit like a shit or bust appointment at the minute. Proven winner in Italy but no premier league experience, doesn't speak the language too well and all that...

But Cook? He's not City.To him we're just a vehicle to boost his profile and massage his ego. I'm ashamed to have a cock like him associated with my team. We are not just a project or a brand, we are City, from Maine Road.
Your the COCK

No You're the cock.

Neil McNab said:
BlueMoonWalker said:
I thought he handled the situation as well as could be expected with such a hostile reception, I'd like to see some of the snipers on here sit in front of that lot and not fluff a few words.

I would have started throwing a few of the smug ones out, some of those so called journalists were totally out of order. As much as some people may think we have no right to know every detail with what goes on at our club behind closed doors.

It certainly wasn't a new managers unveiling, it was a witchhunt.

Well Done Cook did us proud by not hitting any of them, because I felt like it just watching the interview.
The man's completely inept at PR and that press conferance was an absolute shambles. Amazes me how such dim wits manage to talk their way to the top. Total embarassment!
At least Mancini remained clam and came across as confident with a sense of humour!

For certain City fans (those that wanted rid of Hughes) this is like "The Emperor's New Clothes" and they think that the sun shines out of Garry Cock's arse.

bluwes said:
Tree said:
fenella.png

did anyone else see the likeness?

No, now sod off

Is that block 202 at Owed Trafford

No and no.

Gary Cooke is in danger of becoming the new Peter Kenyon - he's far too emotional and easily provoked by the scum of the press to be an effective PR spokesman - I actually dont have a problem with Hughes going but the way its been done and the mess of Saturday being actually compounded by yesterdays shambles of a press conference has made things worse. Any good will that other fans had for us and our efforts to break into that top four had disappeared overnight - the papers will have it in for us till Cooke goes which in my opinion he should do in the new year. A bunker mentality may have worked for Chelsea in the past and helped fuel their success but I have serious doubts that for better or worse that Roberto is that kind of man or manager. Despite having the investment and the transfer policy that we've had, we've actually trod a careful path and havent turned into Chelsea or Stretford - that veneer has now gone and its no coincidence that Cooke mentioned the word Business yesterday more than he did the word Football. He totally misses the point - although we all know that football is a financial concern and a business now more than ever - we dont talk about balance sheets in the pub at night or after a game. He needed to be honest and somewhat humble at the press conference yesterday and he was neither and to leave his new manager to face the kind of questions he had to face (will someone please start a petition to get Henry Winter banned from Eastlands !!!) was unprofessional and extremely naive

For me the biggest mistake the club made was to not get rid of Hughes on Wednesday night after the crap performance at Spuds.

All of these conspiracy theories, behind peoples backs approaches and uncomfortable press conferences could have then been avoided.

Whether cook will come out of this with his job intact who knows, but I have to say I was very, very impressed with Mr Mancini and I hope his character soon pulls the 'British and Irish' players out of their depression (if you believe what's being written in the press)

Good luck guys, I can't wait for Boxing Day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.